Trojan Recruitment Group is focused on growing and diversifying the business and is investing in the Trades and Engineering Infrastructure division in Bowen Hills, Brisbane office. As part of the continued expansion and growth of the business we are currently have an opportunity that exists for a Cleint Development Manager ideally with an Engineering background to join our Sales team.
This opportunity is suited to an ambitious individual with a strong background in sales within the Engineering sectors such as Infrastructure, Rail, Civil, or Energy.
The successful candidate will be results driven and demonstrate strong business development skills with the ability to build and manage a pipeline of opportunities to ensure long term customer retention. This is an exciting opportunity for a professional, ambitious and driven individual with career aspirations to be an integral part in the growth of Trojan Recruitment Group.
Reporting to the Queensland State Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing and developing new business within the engineering market.
- Build client base and listings
- Delivering on sales targets and commercial solutions for the client
- Relationship building, analysing and identifying profitable new business opportunities marketing and sales development initiatives to exceed client expectations through outstanding customer service.
This role will allow you to showcase your excellent relationship building skills in developing meaningful corporate relationships. If you have a passion to succeed and are looking for a company who understand that its people are its greatest asset, we want to speak with you. This is the workplace for you if you want to work for a company that:
- Offers long term career opportunity and stability.
- Excellent salary and commission on sales development.
- Great support team that has a strong focus in engineering.
- Rewards initiative
- Company benefits.
Desired Skills & Experience
In order for you to be considered you will need to have demonstrated the following:
- Initiative and drive and being results orientated,
- Successfully be able to identify new business opportunities and deliver results,
- Meet quarterly and yearly sales targets,
- Proven track record in sales and development.
- Excellent communication, time management and relationship Management skills
All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentuality.