- Glebe location
- Flexible hours
- Immediate Start!
Our client is a successful and well established cleaning organisation which has been operating for over 10 years.
An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced, highly motivated and well organised Administration Coordinator. You will be providing support and assistance to the senior management within a small team based in Glebe.
Within this role your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Contract budget administration
- Contract and casual invoicing
- Contractor and creditor approvals
- General contract and file management
- Purchase ordering for field staff
- Communication between field and office staff
- Producing monthly business board reports
- Customer liaison
- Marketing expression of interest
- Research new business opportunities
- Tender presentation
To be considered for this position and successful in this role, you will need to:
- Have had previous experience in a similar role
- Have and excellent verbal written communication skills
- Be punctual, reliable and display initiative
- Be able to work autonomously or within a team
- Have a responsible and professional attitude
- Have intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel and outlook, MYOB
- Possess high attention to detail and accuracy
- Have effective time management and organisational skills
If you believe you have met the above criteria, please forward your resume by clicking the "Apply Now" button below.
Only Shortlisted candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Check out our video and learn more about Trojan Recruitment Group by following the link below;