Trojan Workforce is working in partnership with a leading Third Party Logistics company who currently seek an number of customer service focussed administration support staff located at their busy Seven Hills facility.
This role will see your duties primarily consisting of:
- Liaising with clients and service providers over the phone in relation to logistics related queries and s issues
- Managing enquries and logging details into Customer Service database
- Liaisiing with service providers
- Management of consignments and customer returns
- Updating information and Generating KPI reports for management
- Ad hoc administration duties as directed
Ideal applicants must have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and prioritising skills
- Intermediate to advanced typing skills
- Good Computer litarcy with intermediate MS Excel
- Current resume with 2 checkable work references
- Previous experience within the transport industry preferred (but not essential)
This role will suit a person who possesses sound Customer Service skills coupled with developed administration abilities who can hit the ground running with a mature and confident outlook who can work within a friendly team environment.
If you are a team player with a great work ethic that shows drive and initiative along with attention to detail, you will be rewarded with great working conditions, an attractive pay rate and an opportunity to work with a leading 3rd Party Logistics company - Monday to Friday.
If this role sounds like a role you would be suitable for and you are available for an immediate commencement please submit your application resume by following the prompts below or alternatively email Adam Galloway at: email@example.com