Civil/Construction Labourers x12
Our client specialising in civil, drainage, storm water infrastructure projects now requires multiple personnel with local knowledge in the Singleton to Muswellbrook area. These labourers should have a background in labouring on civil projects, manufacturing, engineering and/or building construction industries. These positions will start within 10 days.
Why work for Trojan ???
- Paid on a weekly basis
- Regular reward programs
- Strong dedication to Safety
- Supplies ALL PPE required on site
- Our consultants are Available for you 24/7
- Continuous training and inductions provided
- Weekly RDO accruals / taken or saved as you see fit
- Regular on site Safety and Consultant visits - You are important to us!
Trojan Recruitment Group has been suppling white and blue collar roles to various industries for small to large companies for over 20 years in the Newcastle and Hunter region.
In these positions your daily duties will include but not be limited to the following:-
- Manual Labouring
- Jack hammering
- Assisting with set outs
- Working around Plant Machinery
The successful candidates MUST have:-
- OH&S general Construction Card
- Pegasus induction would be an advantage but not essential
- Physically fit to work manual labouring on an ongoing basis
- Willingness to learn systems, procedures and protocols
- Reliable transport to and from work
- Current drivers license with own vehicle
- Previous experience in all aspects of Civil work essential
- Earthworks/Storm water experienced desired but not essential
- Pass drug, alcohol and fitness test prior to start
- Participate in regular random drug and alcohol testing
To be considered for these positions, you must provide a current resume with two current references. Only those that match the above criteria will be considered and only successful candidates will be contacted.
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in please submit your resume by clicking 'Apply'
Check out our video and learn more about Trojan Recruitment Group by following the link below;