Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work within a fantastic, successful and rapidly expanding organisation?
Trojan Recruitment Group is a successful national recruitment company with over 10 years experience in providing both temporary and permanent labour hire solutions.
We are currently seeking a Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Mulgrave. This is an excellent opportunity where the sky really is the limit and you will supported and guided in every aspect of your role.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, your prime responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing and placing candidates
- Maintaining an accurate and detailed database
- Maintaining regular contact with candidates and clients
- Ensuring excellent relations are kept with candidates and clients
- Providing exceptional customer service
In order for you to be considered for this role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Proven history with an administrative/customer service role
- Prior experience in HR/Recruitment would be very highly regarded
- Proven relationship building skills
- An ability to follow policies and procedures accurately and effectively
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- An ability to prioritise tasks and to multi task
This role is ideal for someone looking for take the next step in their career or those looking to establish a stable and long term career in a challenging and rewarding environment. Largely administration based, you must be a stickler for accuracy and be process driven. If you have a passion to succeed and are looking for a company who understand it's people are it's greatest asset, then we want to speak to you.
We can offer you:
- Long term career opportunity and stability
- A day off for your birthday
- Financial contributions to your well being
- Financial support for your personal career development
- Entertainment vouchers along with a host of team social functions and other rewards
To take advantage of this fantastic opportunity, send your resume along with a cover letter by hitting the 'Apply Now' button below or call Jo on 9574 8666 between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday for a confidential discussion.