- Be Rewarded for your Success: Uncapped earning potential
- Operate your desk as your own business
- Employer of Choice / Outstanding Career Opportunity and Employee Benefits
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a fantastic, successful and rapidly expanding organisation?
Corus is part of the Trojan Recruitment Group, which is a successful national recruitment company with over 20 years experience. As a market leader we are a highly respected recruitment solutions provider who is a true partner to a broad corporate client base across a number of diverse industrial markets.
We are currently looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our growing Corus team. This is an excellent opportunity where the sky is the limit and where you can take full credit for your hard work. Managing your own desk and Reporting to the State Manager your prime responsibilities will include:
- Managing an existing client base and developing new business,
- Marketing and sales development initiatives to expose the Corus People Solutions brand in the market in line with corporate reputation and branding,
- Recruiting and sourcing outstanding calibre candidates for current and future job placement and
- Exceeding client and candidate expectations through outstanding customer service.
In order for you to be considered you will need to have demonstrated the following:
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding budgets within a recruitment capacity
- Proven relationship building skills to ensure that long term relationships are fostered
- Ability to start up a desk from new (although you will receive some warm leads)
- Excellent communication and time management skills
The role is designed for someone who is seeking the next step in their career or alternatively seeking to move into a stable, challenging and rewarding environment. If you have a passion to succeed and are looking for a company who understand that its people are its greatest asset, we want to speak with you.
This is the workplace for you if you want to work for a company that:
- Offers long term career opportunity and stability,
- Gives you your birthday off,
- Contributes financially to your gym membership,
- Provides financial support to your personal career development and
- Provides entertainment vouchers along with a host of team social functions and other rewards.
To take advantage of this fantastic opportunity send your cover letter and resume as a single document via the "apply" button.