Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs, Casual
10 Mar, 2014
Labourer required to work on a major Civil construction site based in the South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne.
As a civil labourer your duties will involve
- Clean and prepare construction sites to eliminate possible hazards.
- help distribute and unload building materials from trucks
Cleaning, truck, vehicle and plant equipment.
- Clean and help maintain hand / power tools and general machinery.
- Operate jackhammers, drills and general hand and power tools
- Dig ditches or trenches, backfill and compact dirt using picks, shovels, pneumatic tampers, and rakes.
- There may also be some truck spotting involved. This will require helping trucks reversing in a safe manner. Communicating via 2 way radio.
- Fixing of drains and pitts
Requirments for the role are
- previouse civil labouring experience
- white card / red card
- must be able to work in a team environment
The main requirments for this role are
- Must have a white / red card
- previous civil construction experience i
Job Category: Construction & Architecture