Melbourne, Northern Suburbs, Casual
17 Apr, 2014
A opportunity has arisen in the northern suburbs of Melbourne to work for a company that supplies parts for mining and construction equipment. The role will involve working in the company's warehouse to pick and pack orders for distribution.
The successful candidate will be required to
- Picking and packing orders by hand
- Lifting up to 23 Kgs
- Use RF scanners and voice directed order picking systems
The successful candidate must have
- Previous pick packing experience in a large, KPI driven warehouse
- Be safety and quality focused
- Previous experience using RF scanners and voice directed order picking systems
- Be able to work in a busy team environment
- Good attention to detail
- Steel capped boots
The role is casual and will require commencing at 6am in the morning for an 8 hour shift. You will have KPI's to meet and will need to meet a high standard pick rate.
All candidates will need to pass a drug and alcohol testing before commencement.
WorkPac is a leading, priva
Job Category: Manufacturing/Operations