Regional NSW, Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter, Casual
14 Jul, 2014
Experienced and licnesed B Double Driver required for work in the Hunter Valley. You must have proven experience operating B Doubles, have good driving record, pass medical and D&A testing and have the following:
* Manoeuvres vehicles into position for loading and unloading;
* Loads and unloads vehicles using lifting and tipping devices;
* Observes safety requirements when loading and unloading vehicles;
* Perform daily safety and maintenance checks of vehicles, immediately reporting any issues encountered.
* Estimates weights to comply with load limitations and ensure safe distribution of weight;
* Ensures goods are stowed and securely covered to prevent loss and damage;
* Cleaning and or basic maintenance of the vehicle
* Verifies loading documents, checks condition of goods and obtain certification of deliveries.
* Insuring vehicles are securely and safely stored at the end of your shift.
* Maintain radio or telephone contact with base/supervisor to receive instructions, be
Job Category: Transport, Shipping, Logistics