Regional QLD, Mackay & Coalfields, Casual
26 Feb, 2014
Opportunities exist for skilled and experienced Site Administrator who will form part of and contribute to the Mine Operations Department of a Bowen Basin Mine.
An absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential. It is imperative that you possess the ability and aptitude to maintain high standards of safety, equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance with mine working procedures.
Pre-Requisites for this position include:
- Minimum 6 months experience in a similar position
- Advanced experience with MS Excel
- Knowledge and understanding of costing projects and spreadsheets
- Current Generic Induction (Standard 11)
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Driver's Licence
- Negative Drug & Alcohol Test within 5 days of induction
- A willingness to work rotating rosters
Job Category: Administration