Regional QLD, Mackay & Coalfields, Casual
08 Apr, 2014
Opportunities exist for skilled and experienced Mobile Plant Operators who will form part of and contribute to the Mine Operations Department of a Bowen Basin Mine.
An absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential. It is imperative that you possess the ability and aptitude to maintain high standards of safety, equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance with mine working procedures.
Pre-Requisites for this position include:
- Black Coal Competencies in Haul Truck Operations, Dozer Operations etc.
- Minimum 6 months mobile plant operating experience
- Current BMA/ SGS Induction
- Current Generic Induction
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Driver's Licence
- Negative Drug & Alcohol Test within 5 days of induction
- A willingness to work rotating rosters
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Sound Work History
This position is offered a
Job Category: Construction & Architecture