Regional QLD, Mackay & Coalfields, Casual
10 Mar, 2014
Opportunities exist for skilled and Qualified Electrician who will form part of and contribute to the Mine Operations Department of a Bowen Basin Mine.
An absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential. It is imperative that you possess the ability and aptitude to maintain high standards of safety, equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance with mine working procedures.
Pre-Requisites for this position include:
- Current BMA Core Induction or Standard 11
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Driver's Licence
- A willingness to be avaialble for a 5 day on 2 days off roster.
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Sound Work History
- Proven background as an Electrician
- Able to work from various mine sites throughout the Bowen Basin as required
This position is offered as a 3 month contract with view to extension for the right person. Int
Job Category: Trades & Services