Trojan Workforce is working in partnership with a leading manufacturer. Located in the northern suburbs, there is a current opportunity available for a Maintenance Electrician to work 3 X 12 hours nightshifts.
- Experience in a factory/manufacturing environment is essential
- PLC/fault finding experience
- Confined space ticket
- CMS experience is an advantage (Mainpac)
- Forklift ticket is an advantage
- Safety focus at all times
- Reliable transport to and from work
- Current drivers license with own vehicle
- Participate in drug and alcohol testing if required
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in please submit your covering letters and resume by clicking 'Apply'. Alternatively, you can email to: email@example.com or fax to: 8443 7614. For further enquiries, please call Chloe on; 8443 5130.