- Leader in 3PL
- Western Sydney Location
- Global Company
Trojan Recruitment Group is currently working in partnership with a global leader in providing total logistic services to it's customers who operate through a network of facilities spanning 36 countries across the world.
Some of their multiple logistics functions include material and product collection, warehousing, value added services, distribution and crossdocking.
Due to the expansion of their Sydney operation an opportunity currently exists for a Logistics Site Supervisor who has a proven track record in a fast paced and professional logistics environment and wants to make their mark within their soon to be established new facility located in Western Sydney.
Reporting to the Site Manager this key position will see your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Control and supervison of all despatch, inbound and returns activities
- Ensuring the continuity of stock movements
- Ensuring set departmental KPI's are met
- Monitor labour requirements to ensure budgetry requirements are not exceeded
- Establishing training and succession plans as per the needs of the business
- Assisting with on site Kaizen related activities.
- Develop and build team moral within the branch
- Liaise directly with clients and represent the company in operational meetings
- Provide a professional level of communication both internally and externally
- Ensure customer satisfaction and the meeting of supply agreements is achieved
- Establish safe work practises and ensure OH&S and IMS regulations are adhered to
- Ensuring reports are prepapred as required
To be considered you will possess:
- Prior proven experience in a logistics based supervisory position
- The ability to lead a team and work on a hands-on basis if needed
- A high degree of personal drive and enrgy
- Developed time management and organisational skills
- Problem solving and analytic skills
- Excellent people and communication and the ability to lead, manage and motivate
- Previous experience using Warehouse Management Systems (Manhattan an advantage)
- A focus on safety at all times
- Current Forklift License (desirable)
If you are looking for a role which offers the opportunity to make your mark in a fast paced, challenging and rewarding logistics environment and you possess a work ethic that displays drive and initiative, you will be rewarded with excellent orking conditions, an attractive salary and the opportunity to work and develop within a leading Global Logistics Company.
To express your interest in the exciting opportunity please submit your application to Adam Galloway in the first instance via email to: email@example.com or fax: 02 9635 1815 or attach your resume and covering letter as shown below.
Note only shortlisted applicatnts will be contacted