Melbourne, All Melbourne, Casual
17 Apr, 2015
A civil labourer is required to work on a civil construction site based in the Melbourne region.
As a civil labourer your duties will involve
- Installing of conduits
- Clean and prepare construction sites to eliminate possible hazards.
- Installing temporary flagging and fencing
- Cleaning and rendering of pits
- Clean and help maintain hand / power tools and general machinery.
- Operate jackhammers, drills and general hand and power tools
- Dig ditches or trenches, backfill and compact dirt using picks, shovels, pneumatic tampers, and rakes.
- There may also be some truck spotting involved. This will require helping trucks reversing in a safe manner. Communicating via 2 way radio.
The main requirements for this role are
- Must have a white / red card
- previous civil construction experience
- be able to work most Saturdays
Job Category: Construction & Architecture