Regional VIC, Geelong & Great Ocean Road, Casual
30 Sep, 2014
Labourer required to work on a major construction site based in the Geelong region.
As a civil labourer your duties will involve
- Clean and prepare construction sites to eliminate possible hazards.
- help distribute and unload building materials from trucks
- Clean and help maintain hand / power tools and general machinery.
- Operate jackhammers, drills and general hand and power tools
- Dig ditches or trenches, backfill and compact dirt using picks, shovels, pneumatic tampers, and rakes.
- There may also be some truck spotting involved. This will require helping trucks reversing in a safe manner. Communicating via 2 way radio.
The main requirments for this role are
- Must have a white / red card
- previous civil construction experience is preferred
- Will be required to undergo a pre employment medical and drug and alchole test,
- be able to work most Saturdays
Job Category: Construction & Architecture