Regional QLD, Gladstone & Central QLD, Casual
30 Jul, 2014
Opportunities exist for a skilled and experienced Boilermaker who will form part of and contribute to the Mine Operations Department of a Bowen Basin Mine.
An absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential. It is imperative that you possess the ability and aptitude to maintain high standards of safety, equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance with mine working procedures.
Pre-Requisites for this position include:
- Trade Qualified Boilermaker
- Non Slew Crane - Dogman/Riggers Ticket
- Extensive Dragline Experience
- Current Standard 11
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Driver's Licence
- Negative Drug & Alcohol Test within 5 days of induction
- A willingness to work rotating rosters
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Sound Work History
Job Category: Trades & Services